Ring Trip Sept 9/10/11th 2006

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont need to book camping Warren - just turn up' date=' the place is massive and set in the woods.

[/quote']

Are you talking about the Mullenbach Camping Plaza (or whatever)?

I drove past the entrance during a 'tour' of the area. It's so big you can see it on goggle earth. It's bang next to the GP circuit.

TG.

Dont need to book camping Warren - just turn up' date=' the place is massive and set in the woods.

[/quote']

Are you talking about the Mullenbach Camping Plaza (or whatever)?

I drove past the entrance during a 'tour' of the area. It's so big you can see it on goggle earth. It's bang next to the GP circuit.

TG.

Its pretty much opposite - not sure if its the same one buts its quite big!

Guest vwsyncro

i really dont like camping, and it's going to be crowded whit dutch people on that weekend, because of the toyo tuning day on the F1 circuit, allot of 2 fast 2 furious cars come to that meeting and not so bright people, so ill be in a hotel.

is it an idea to sleep in the same hotel, i heard the hotel am tiergarten is good, and sabine smith works there, because it's her parents hotel.

for all who dont know sabine smith!!!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU :@

Guest vwsyncro

if you drive over the A76/E314 through holland ill be waiting at the parking tienbaan, it is just after the motorway exit number 7 (simpelveld)

at what time will you be passing there???

if you drive over the A76/E314 through holland ill be waiting at the parking tienbaan' date=' it is just after the motorway exit number 7 (simpelveld)

[/quote']

You best to give your mobile phone number to jake or someone and we'll ring you when we are near

Guest vwsyncro

if you drive over the A76/E314 through holland ill be waiting at the parking tienbaan' date=' it is just after the motorway exit number 7 (simpelveld)

[/quote']

You best to give your mobile phone number to jake or someone and we'll ring you when we are near

the meeting point is not really close where i live, at what time do you get of the ferry??

it is 140km's from the meeting point to the green hell.

is it maybe an idea to put up who is going and who is camping and who is going to a hotel??

ive found this, dont know if this includes everybody??

the list

1. Seademon + Vr

2. Mk3 Anni + Vr

3. Ingham + Co pilot Fourmotion

4. VrSick + Co Pilot TG

5. Cadguy + Vr

6. Vwsyncro on route!

jake is vrsick. I've got your mobile number saved. Not sure what route we'll take but I'm sure we'll meet en route

1. Seademon + Vr (camping)

2. Mk3 Anni + Vr (hotel?)

3. Ingham + Co pilot Fourmotion (camping)

4. VrSick + Co Pilot TG (campig)

5. Cadguy + Vr + co pilot Andy (fourmotion's m8 and cameraman) (camping - dependant on getting a tent and sleeping bag LoL)

6. Vwsyncro on route!

Guest vwsyncro

For me part of the fun is camping' date=' nothing like trying to find your tent in the woods, in the dark after a few beers :-p

Plus you can have a fire (6)

[/quote']

the next morning you wake up under a pile of log's and you burned your tent :-)

I seem to remember a big Shell garage on the A76/E14 which is just inside Holland - could we meet there? Has a meeting point been organised already? I've added my mate James to the list that is coming too.

1. Seademon + Vr (camping)

2. James + 325i (camping)

3. Mk3 Anni + Vr (hotel?)

4. Ingham + Co pilot Fourmotion (camping)

5. VrSick + Co Pilot TG (campig)

6. Cadguy + Vr + co pilot Andy (fourmotion's m8 and cameraman) (camping - dependant on getting a tent and sleeping bag LoL)

7. Vwsyncro on route!