Ring Trip Sept 9/10/11th 2006

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a map reader then cadders????

andys sound and would make pretty decent map reader too.

Think the photos we'll get from him will be top notch too - he does a lot of motorsport events :-D

What do you all think about spreading the word a little further???

Bring everyone! :-d Its all shaping up to be a wicked trip!

If you have a road angel etc, be careful when driving through France they are illegal there and you will be fined heavily if caught with one - someone I know got done last year, he was fined £60 for speeding (160Mph) but got fined £600 for having a Snooper which they destroyed in front him!

Guest vwsyncro

Bring everyone! :-d Its all shaping up to be a wicked trip!

If you have a road angel etc' date=' be careful when driving through France they are illegal there and you will be fined heavily if caught with one - someone I know got done last year, he was fined £60 for speeding (160Mph) but got fined £600 for having a Snooper which they destroyed in front him!

[/quote']

also illegal in belgium and holland , dont know about germany (i)

in belgium there a few speed controls, but if they catch you, the fines are very high, wait until holland or even better germany !!!

the A1 from the A61 to nurburg is a very good autobahn for speeding!!!

Guest vwsyncro

IS this now an official event with all you lot going - Any objections if i sticky this subject and move it into the events section?

P.S if anyone has a spare seat and want to pay for me then I'd love to go lol :-p ;)

well i have a spare seat , and am willing to pay the trip from holland to the nurburgring :-p

ps: is everybody going to the camping or hotel.

maybe hotel am tiergarten *-)