Ring Trip Sept 9/10/11th 2006

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving on the 7am ferry from dover to boulogne on sat 9th Sept, Cruise and count time before we hit the auto bahns, upon arrival on the first derestricted road, arrange for co pilots to adopt filming position, bring back new footage for the events section and driveyour vr like it was designed to be driven!

Arrive @ the ring approx 1600 hrs Sat.

Camp, Drink, Knees up, sleep.

Wake up take pills, sort head out, drive round and round and round and round,

same as night before,

Leave monday am, cruise with the club.. (*)Germany, holland, belgium and france to catch 1600 boat back...

No self respecting Tyre kickin Vw driver should miss this opportunity! ;)

(*) thats the way we went last time, however we can discuss route nearer the time..

Guest vwsyncro

right im coming - chief map reader for ingham!!!!

Will i need a helmet?

bring the helmet, you just might be able to drive whit something really fast over there (6)

i know a guy who ownes a porsche 996 gt3, you pay the guy 50 euro's, he gives you the ride of your life, he overtakes the ring taxi wich cost 200 euro :o

i think i will come also, cant bring my company car, it has a tracer :@

will try to bring some more vr's from holland ;)

VR6oc meets VR^club holland?????? (i)

OK, people, if your driving you car and want to join in the cruise and be on the same ferry, I am taking deposits for £50.00 to guarantee we all stay together on the crossing.

Please pm me for details of payment.

I'll be making the bookings on Friday 18th August so all deposits need to be paid by then. (Any deposit paid will be non refundable after this date as it will have come from my funds, and tickets will have been purchased.)

Please pm me with your full details, car reg and any passenger names addresses D.O.B's etc..

In definitely going now with ingham. Really looking forward to this - you know how gutted i was last time Jske. I have a semi pro photographer mate who wants to come - he has the sticky pods and all --- sorted for awesome rolling shots ;-) ... Would there be a space for him in someones car?? - hes a good mate too :-) and a pretty good map reader....

Would be a good idea as we could get some immense photography of the trip...