Having a VR6 with 177k miles on the clock a selling problem?

I have had my green VR6 (M - pre colour coding) for over 6 years now and am wondering about selling it. No this isn't going in the for sale section yet. I use it every weekday and have clocked up many miles and have been through many trials and tribulations with it, some good, some bad.

The problem for me now is would anyone buy it? It's not pristine, but I would describe it as good. Its had a fair amount of tuning, AMD chip, big valve head, schrick VSR, etc etc. It has a few niggly things that either don't work or would need to be fixed if it was for sale or would need to be factored into the price. I am at present getting some of these fixed but need folks in here to give me some realistic advice on how to sell it if indeed it could be sold.

Its still a fun car to drive has FSH and MOT and TAX but I need to move on.

You know I fancy doing a garage sale of the running car, all bits for sale....bring your spanners lol....I am still unsure what to do. At the end of the day the car runs fine its really the petrol consumption. Perhaps I could extend its life with an LPG conversion?

I paid 2k for my VR6 last year with 140k miles on the clock, totally unmodded. Could have got one for more or less, but could not afford more and any less and the bodywork was f*****!!! Holes in the footwel and stuff! Saw one for £1500 with nackered brakes and two holes in the bottom!!!