Castle Coombe 24th July Track Day

I'm defo going me and Pete are sorting club stand space out for those who want to display there cars :-)

+ I will probably take my mkII up a have a few blasts round the track, I love it :P

[ Edited Wed Jun 02 2004, 12:34PM ]

Hummm..... so what do u get for your £120 then....?? never been before so not sure what goes on.... is it just a day thing, i may well be up for this as it goes, i loved doing the 1/4 mile and this sounds alot more fun if its what i think and i will be let loose to cain the vr round the track... ;-)

Rich i will sort our all the arrangements as soon as i get the info off of Pete and post it all up on here :-)

Paula go for it I love it out on the track and if you've not done it before an owners day it a great place to start as there aren;t so many complete A holes out there using the track;-) I'm pretty sute you get about 6 goes out on the track for the 120 and each go lasts approz 1/4 of an hour or 5/6 laps which as far as motorsport goes is quite goos value for money I'm hoping they are doin half day passes for £75 as I should have my new race car project up and running by then so i'll be out there having a play :-)

As Claire says Paula £120 is good value for a track day' date=' they run 10 cars per session which is good so the track isan't crowded.

On the day give us a shout and you can jump in as a passenger.[/quote']

Does sound like something i will enjoy.....if i have the cash then i will but if not then i would love to jump in as passenger if thats ok with you ....Thanks :)

Thanks claire for all the info hun....will see how the funds shape up... :P

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers vdubgirl, Ill try anything once. :-)

You going out in the VR6? Would be nice to feel what the difference is in a VR6 with lowered suspension. Cant afford it at the mo but going out on the track might convince me to hit the credit card again! :-)