whats the mileage on yr motor?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flippin eck mate not good!!!

well we seem to have a good mix of overall mileage,now on the chain issue,some days mine is quiete as a mouse,and other days it sounds like its a flippin cheese grater lol any ideas?

and she has jus turned on 110k now :)

134k, havn't driven it much since getting it. about 300 miles i think. Got 14 days to wait til i have another years no claims as my current insurer wont swap the policy over to the highline :(

Got a great quote from Adrian Flux, now my palms are sweating to get my hands on the buggar.

Already fitted some FK coilovers and a full milltek exhaust and de-cat. Sounds brootal :)

flippin eck mate not good!!!

well we seem to have a good mix of overall mileage' date='now on the chain issue,some days mine is quiete as a mouse,and other days it sounds like its a flippin cheese grater lol any ideas?

and she has jus turned on 110k now :)

[/quote']

anybody got any ideas?

i´d say if it´s noisy even some of the time it needs chains and tensioners doing to be safe. everyones is different, apparently the vw life given on the timing items is 80k, but most peoples don´t need doing the whole life of the car. mine just has a really slight noise some of the time, but i´m getting it done, better safe than sorry.

(@)