Norich union are mad?? crap renewal

ALways regarded them as the best company but......

i had a vr6 till few months ago and was payin 750 with n/union direct switched to a highline few months ago and it went up a hundred.

my reewal has come threw as 1350!!! wtf :@

got another years no claims?????? 24 4ncb!!!

adrian flux now! norwich union made a fuss about being 24 and then they made a fuss about the lack of thatcham cat1! so i told em to get stuffed! not like its a 20k car, too hard for the average chav to nick, but not valuable enough to nick for profit, therefor in my opinion no need for a thatcham cat1!

They told me i needed a cat2 immobiliser so i had one fitted then sent them ther certificate then got a letter back telling me i needed at cat 1 alarm as well i wasnt happy! Rang them up and the call was recorded but they still insisted on a cat 1 even tho the advisor had advised me wrong! Indians!

Very true gooner!!! When I was with NU I got a crap renewal, so I did not renew it, in the week that followed I got a call from the Customer retention team, who gave me a good price. Until I got the VR6 when they started demanding Cat1 Thatcham on a 2k car!! Nutters! Told them, the average chav cant nick it cos it got immobiliser, and it aint worth nicking for money and shipping to russian mafia! But they no listen!!

• 3 weeks later...