Offical VR6Golf.co.uk Rolling Road Day Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be traveling form Wolverhampton, so if anybody coming south wants to meet up to travel down I will be up for that. Jamie

Just got back from Stealth, as i went up to get a friens mk2 R/R tuned, and while i was there i asked him the max no. off cars he would do, on a group thrash ( as my Girlfriend has organised one for `dubchicks`) and she needed to know .

He will do a MAX of 30 at a push, (naturaly asperated, as they dont need time to cool off)

So if i tag along, i might get on

!amazed !amazed

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I'm well up for it provided I'm not in Singapore on buisness but if that happens I have my friend Paul Ridgley who will take my place in his VR6 Highline as he missed out on the 25th place. Those in the Wycombe area (J4 M40) where do you want to meet and how early do you want to start? It takes about 1 hour from Wycombe at a steady 75-80mph. Avoid the unmarked police cars as I had a friend who got court doing 100+ on the way to Stealth for a RR day recently. My advice, leave more time and take it easy on the M40 to avoid upsetting the old bill!!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...