Vince has done it again - Seconded!

Well, what can I say other than the man is an absolute genius 8)

He spent 12 hours on my car today (9am to 9pm) and even worked through his lunch break in order to get a huge jobsheet completed in a day!

Like Jake, I now sport a MAF-less Supercharger map and so far it's proven to be perfect. It drives just like a very healthy standard Highline, only the engine feels about 1.5 litres bigger !lol Smooth, effortless power with perfect low rpm manners and idle quality.

Dumping the MAF is definitely the way to go!! Still on 290 horse, give or take a few, so all in all a very productive day.

Oh and I can heartily recommend a SuperSprint exhaust, it sounds utterly gorgeous!

Yep, although it's more difficult for him to map as he can't data log lambda and knock tables like he can with OBD2, so he can't see how hard they're working, but it's all good and the man had done us proud once again :-)

A guy on the Corrado forum running a 3.1, stage 2 has successfully deleted the idle valve aswell!! He's currently fitting the Schimmel log manifold and a Skyline intercooler, 12psi pulley on the way. This one should be good and will be run on the Corrado rolling road day on the 9th hopefully.

There's just the surging to sort at 3500rpm and then Vince is happy to fully endorse these kits as a great setup.

The surging is caused by the charger blowing compressed air onto partially open throttle plate when you're backing off at around 3500ish. Not everyone seems to notice it (or care) but a few of us are still working on it, trying different diverter valves and spring rates to help get shot of the boost quicker.

I'm currently running the plastic OE 20VT diverter valve and it seems smoother than the VF alloy piston one....but it's early days yet.