is this a joke or is he for real?

That was 6 mins of my life wasted! I could've just gone and stood outside my house for 2 mins and watched a live version (i live above a spar shop!).

Even if that guy is just taking the piss out of chavs, it's still irritating, why would anyone want to copy a knob head? It's like watching a car wreck, nasty and wrong.

Hard to tell if he's joking or not, cos they're (chavs) so f*ckin thick anyway!

Man, it makes my blood boil to watch that.

Wouldn't you love it if you just happened to be walking past when that dude was getting picked on?!......they're nearly always f*ckin pussies as well. GRRRRRR!!!!

i think gheto`s would be good, put all the wrong-uns in there! drug addicts burglars people from manchester ;) just stick all the low lifes and people like him in there and let them kill each other if they like, as long as they dont have contact or ever allowed to be near decent people and "normal" society and people with values and manners the country would be a better place!

I hate bullies with a vengeance. Got bullied at school until I realized I had fists and was allot stronger than most (LOL affected my schooling for a while as I went from good student to dosser, for a while...) Never picked on anyone in my life but never backed down from anyone and always get involved when someone else is getting bullied. I love that look when a bully realises he's been defeated.

I'm sure these twats exist, but i'm inclined to thinking it's a wind up. Look out for him in a comedy show coming to u soon!!! Bit silly of him if it ain't, easy to find, strap him down and get him rooted by a Shetland Pony, and that goes for all who go round like him. ~:(:P