Vr owners in the North East..WHERE ARE YOU!!

It certainly seems grim up north..most of the action seems to be happening around Leeds at the mo. :? How come there seem to be so few VR owners up here!? :( Time to crawl out of the woodwork and make yourself known, it's a ball-ache having to travel out of the region just to meet fellow dubbers! If we get enough, perhaps we can start to arrange regular meets, instead of having to share with the Saxo's and Corsa's :(( that seem to plague the local car parks!!!

• 3 weeks later...

well im in sunny (smoggy) teesside, stockton to be precise. so shall like to meet up with some of you in the near future. surely theres more vrs kicking about up north, ive seen a good few modded ones around my way, should pull em up next time n guide them this way lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdo mate. Got a Golf, chilli red. Its standard apart from a K&N induction kit. Been giving me some grief the last few weeks, but running ok now, for how long I don't know though? After some alloys for it next, hopefully, unless something else goes wrong with it! :) Which part of the 'Boro' you from ?

• 1 month later...

Howdo mate. I'm just outside Stanley' date=' draw a straight line between Newcastle and Durham and Stanley is right in the middle, bout 8 or 9 miles from each. Have only seen one vr6 apart from mine where I live.

[/quote']

I live near stanley too! Drive a mystic blue MK3!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Sunderland and there are a lot aroound this area, just seems that there aren't as many whom visit forums, i've spoken to a few VR drivers on the road and at traffic lights and non have used this or other forums, i was surprised so passed the URL on.

I'd come to a meeting ie a mini-meet but where would be the best place and whom is to arrange it?

Chris

Somewhere central to all the north east members would be ideal, got quite a few from the Scarborough area, so York would be good for them, The lads from Durham area, and Sunderland, and obviously myself and those around Teeside would probably prefer somewhere more local. Appreciate your thoughts on this, if we start getting some popular suggestions of meeting points then perhaps we could start to arrange things. Try and encourage some of the Non-Forum members who drive VR's, keep spreading the word Chris Vr6nos ;)