north lancs meet

The Club GTI meet is at 2pm sunday 5th feb at The Myerscough (good pub!), Whalley Rd (A59), Balderstone (opposite British Aerospace), Nr. Blackburn. It's easy to get to and very close to Preston and the motorway. There's already a couple of confirmed VR6's going, it'd be really nice if we had a good meet, it's been a while!

So any VAG's welcome, hell, come along even if you don't have one, just so long as you like to talk about them!

Hope some of you guys and gals make it, Katie :)

1138699962_1445_FT0_phone_pics_007_.jpg

no postcode sorry, it is the main junction off the m6 for preston (preston/clitheroe turn off), then head towards blackburn/clitheroe then at first set of lights bear left (filter lane) towards whalley and you'll soon come across the pub on your left (if you pass british aerospace you've gone too far!). hope you can make it, i know it's quite a trek for most of you!

great meet late again some very nice cars. would love that R32 for sale. next month will be early and hope it will be a bit warmer getting soft in my old age.kat let me know when your friends mum is selling her vr. not the same with just one

tinny22