Parking attendants!! Grrrrr

he he I so was gna say that Anni! but didnt know who was watching! ;) Yea they would blantontly abuse your car when its in the impound and take it for a spin' date=' thats wld so upset me. Its a good job the good old vr does 100bananas in 3rd and gets there quickly! What do the panda cars do flat out? 98? ;)

[/quote']

poor misguided fools! ha ha ha ha... i have a "panda" car that is as quick as a vr6! + i got a little spikey thing in the boot to pop your tyres! and 10 or so "panda" cars versus your car will only ever result in a loss for any car, usually, regardless of speed or driver! usually ending with the "target" car getting T PAC`d boxed in and totalled! dont worry its ok though, taxes buy more police vehicles ;) if you break the law in a car the sec 59 warning adds you to a list on PNC, its mainly aimed at illegal cruise`s and little pricks in 106`s 5 up doing handbrake turns, mostly its used for go ped mongs though! hey anni regardless of how you feel about the police, if you invariably offer a fight they fight first! remember that! if you look aggresive and take up whats deemed an attack or resistance stance depending on what copper it is you will either get a face full of pava (pepper spray) a batton round your knees or the old riverdance and pugilistic skills! im afraid that however you view the law its there, and no amount of bitching or whining will ever make it go away! instead of always blaming the police why arent people outraged about the people who commit the offences in the first place???? whatever they are? unless of course you benefit from it????????????????? :P

1138306402_2067_FT97893_nice_cup_of_shut_the_f_up.jpg:P

I've yet to see the Astras the police round here use shift as quickly as my VR!! Maybe they get those special chips off ebay???

When i said a fight, I didn't mean physical, I meant more along the lines of dragging up ever way of complaint you can. I find it most rewarding when you the police officer who was goose stepping round my car telling me what imaginary laws I've broken (and belive me they where laughable) gets pulled up because I complained. I accept you may not be this kind of officer, but sadly most of them round here are.

I'm outraged at the police because I've had many dealing with the band of incompitent hitlers also known as the Met. Having dealt with them on a number of occasions, not so much recently they seem to leave me alone now i'm older, I've had my faith in any police force slowly eroded away to the point where not only do I treat them with a similar contempt to that of the people committing the offences, but I cannot take ANY of them seriously.

I'm sure I can't be the only one who has had his or her respect for the police destroyed by the behaviour of the boys in blue.

I'm sorry if you find that offensive or overly negtive, but at the end of the day you only have you collegues to thank for my opinions. I USED to have a lot of time for the police.

I think I'll pass on your kind offer of1138306402_2067_FT97893_nice_cup_of_shut_the_f_up.jpg Thanks anyway!

everyone has there own thoughts on it, but as a police officer most people you meet have a dislike for the police, so maybe its public perception and treatment that has inadvertantly made the police approach like this? negative attitude breeds a negative in return at the end of the day, you cant talk to someone like shit then expect them to be polite back in any walk of life can you?

I think too much emphasis is put on the "your a police man you cant talk to me like that" attitude is always displayed, its not Marks and Spencers complaint desk is it?? and the stupid American "claim" society we all now live in! if i complain i will get money or someone in trouble etc.. its usually a case of the naughty child being told off syndrome im afraid,people dont like being told what to do! if National service was still in existance i am sure more people would be more tolerant of being given instruction or reprimand, just be grown up if you get stopped as gobbing off and sarcasm will wind anyone up, we ALL including me have had experiences with police who come across as arse holes! but sometimes that can be for a number of reasons, for instance they might have just been to a road death? given a death message? have a problem at home? or they may just be a cock! not excuses but we are all human and suffer the affects of stress etc, and someone elses attitude may be enough to prompt a stern approach to you? abuse is not acceptable agreed but trying to redress the issue by "i hate the police" attitude is hardly a recipe for a good result next time you have dealings with them is it? cant comment on personal dealings you have but i always talk to people how they talk to me, if they give it large i give it larger! they can complain away if they want but it will be in my note book why ;)

I agree with you to a certain extent buddy, but still think 90% of police are people that got bullied at school who are taking it out on people later in life. You may very well be different.

I understand why some cops are pissed off some of the time becuase of the stuff they have to deal with etc and take my hat off to some of them as they do stuff I would not do in a million years.

i used have attitude whenever i encountered the police and always got a hard time. Now, whether i'm in the right or wrong, being courteous and polite gets you along way with most. many a time I thought i was gonna get knicked but didn't because of my polite approach. Still, doesn't mean i like em (no offence PHM)

but still think 90% of police are people that got bullied at school who are taking it out on people later in life.

:P you are kidding right? i think that is probably one of the main reasons for attitude to people! quite a few of the blokes i work with have been in the military, myself included, paras, engineers, cavalry etc, i personally used to knock 7 bats of fuck out of the bullys at my school! does that mean i was a bully :| anyway YOU ARE majorly wrong if you think thats the case my man, or prehaps next time you get stopped you could ask the copper? "ere mister did you get bullied at school?" or prehaps you could ask "did you serve your country after you left school getting shot at by serbs or Iraqis and afghani`s" you could then weigh up the odds and make the correct decision not to question someones reasons as to their chosen career path someone who probably has seen and done things good or bad that you couldnt imagine!! :P;) i always find the people who get bullied tend to go on to work in banks, collect rubbish, become sex offenders & drive crap cars and wank a lot... ringing any bells ;):P:P

but still think 90% of police are people that got bullied at school who are taking it out on people later in life.

:P you are kidding right? i think that is probably one of the main reasons for attitude to people! quite a few of the blokes i work with have been in the military' date=' myself included, paras, engineers, cavalry etc, i personally used to knock 7 bats of fuck out of the bullys at my school! does that mean i was a bully :| anyway YOU ARE majorly wrong if you think thats the case my man, or prehaps next time you get stopped you could ask the copper? "ere mister did you get bullied at school?" or prehaps you could ask "did you serve your country after you left school getting shot at by serbs or Iraqis and afghani`s" you could then weigh up the odds and make the correct decision not to question someones reasons as to their chosen career path someone who probably has seen and done things good or bad that you couldnt imagine!! :P;) i always find the people who get bullied tend to go on to work in banks, collect rubbish, become sex offenders & drive crap cars and wank a lot... ringing any bells ;):P:P

[/quote']

There's probably no need to be quite so offensive!!! I'm not a great beliver in the bullying theory myself, I think a great deal of the problem I have or have had is down to the fact alot of the officers have been very young, and seem to be on some power trip. The older ones have been fine, although the yonger ones seem to take more interest in the car, wonder why.

One thing I really don't agree with is your belife that you don't have to be polite. I work with civil servants all day long, they have to be polite to me as I do them, regardless as to wether they've had a bad day, or no sleep or whatever. At the end of the day your just another civil servant, so why do you think you can speak to people how you like??? The uniform doesn't give officers free regin to behave like a cock. I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times, but we do pay your wages, so the least I expect are some manners when i'm being spoken too.

Ok mate, didnt aim anything at you as people can see from my previous posts i was just expressing my opinion and didnt mean to annoy you. But why get personal? The majority of coppers (probably including you) are cocks. My friend is in the Hertforshire constabulary and some of the shit he tells me is shocking an I as a citizen would dream of doing. So all coppers are angels hey mate? How about when my auntie got threatend at knife point and it took the poice 2days to get around her house to speak to her? Whats that all about? I am 20 years old, earn 28k a year, and am a graphic designer and sit at my desk chilling all day on this wicked owners club ;) then at the weekend i drive my VR6 and watch my 50inch plamsa screen tv ;) While you are out chasing people in your shitty panada car.

Had to be said, you wana have a pop at me for no reason i will have a pop at you. I amnot going to reply again as cant be arsed to read another one of your bullshit essays.

mk3anni said

There's probably no need to be quite so offensive!!! One thing I really don't agree with is your belife that you don't have to be polite. I work with civil servants all day long, they have to be polite to me as I do them, regardless as to wether they've had a bad day, or no sleep or whatever. At the end of the day your just another civil servant, so why do you think you can speak to people how you like??? The uniform doesn't give officers free regin to behave like a cock. I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times, but we do pay your wages, so the least I expect are some manners when i'm being spoken too.

Offensive? thats merely stating fact! if you expect someone to be polite be polite to them! as stated i always am polite untill you give me reason to take a different approach, Obviously i am on the "inside" looking out, but put yourself in the same position! I have clearly stated about 100 times!!! I DO NOT ADVOCATE RUDNESS TO PEOPLE but.... police officers are NO DIFFERENT to anyone else! if you have your own private demons that prevent you from acepting the laws of the land? so be it, i am not trying to change anyones view or opinion of traffic wardens the queen or anyone else for that matter! but i will challenge un thought out bigotry against something that insinuates an entire service is devoid of people who are first and foremost willing to do a hard job and are honest and diligent and resiliant, a service that WE ALL NEED regardless of perception, all that bull about paying my wages! all pipe smoke im afraid I PAY MY OWN WAGES in that case!!

believe me this is not an aggresive stance i have taken! its my directness and point making that makes it appear that way ;) i just dont believe in only having a "POLICE ARE ALL TOSSERS" attitude expressed, as i said before as a apolice officer i am bound by rules to serve, but if you abuse me i dont stand there and say "thankyou carry on sir", its not going to happen matey however you view it? the police DO NOT have to remain polite to you regardless of what you think! example; someone i went to help tried to punch my head off! he in turn was detained and at no point did i lose the purpose of my intent, he however belived it wrong he got ruffed up? only using the necessary force to stop and detain him, it is that attitude that causes this perception, i certainly wouldnt accept someone trying to hit me in the street, at work or otherwise would you? so why should you accept abuse or assault and not return the compliment? just because of the job you do? "i can do what i like but you you cant" it dont work im afraid, i would say that most police would keep their temper but occasionally some lose it, not as often as the "stamp my feet" member of the public, which i am ;) even in a uniform! :P;)

Ok mate' date=' didnt aim anything at you as people can see from my previous posts i was just expressing my opinion and didnt mean to annoy you. But why get personal? The majority of coppers (probably including you) are cocks. My friend is in the Hertforshire constabulary and some of the shit he tells me is shocking an I as a citizen would dream of doing. So all coppers are angels hey mate? How about when my auntie got threatend at knife point and it took the poice 2days to get around her house to speak to her? Whats that all about? I am 20 years old, earn 28k a year, and am a graphic designer and sit at my desk chilling all day on this wicked owners club ;) then at the weekend i drive my VR6 and watch my 50inch plamsa screen tv ;) While you are out chasing people in your shitty panada car.

Had to be said, you wana have a pop at me for no reason i will have a pop at you. I amnot going to reply again as cant be arsed to read another one of your bullshit essays.

[/quote']

oooooh get her, read the thread again its not AIMED at anyone its a statment , a more balanced view than your initial view, I do however find the direct insult of calling me a cock offensive, you are a young man i am bigger than to react as this is not the correct place to do it, i suspect admin might feel that a little offensive? or prehaps the end of the thread hit a nerve??????????

Purple Highline Monster......well done in proving our thoughts right. You've done nothing but prove what i've been saying all along. Police seem to think there a cut above the rest of us. Sorry to dissapoint you but your not. No wonder we all have no time for the boys in blue.

Congrats