Parking attendants!! Grrrrr

I went out this afternoon to take some pics of my car with my new camera :D yay

I took some nice pics of the back then went to the front to carry on with my snapping and i found a fixed penalty notice :( The date on it was the 23rd at 7:49pm.

It said that i was in contravention of parking code 15, parking in a residents' parking space without clearly displaying a valid residents' parking permit.

I've been a resident here since July last year and i've had my permit displayed clearly in the top right of my windscreen in all that time. This meant that i've spent a fair part of the afternoon stood around in the council parking office queuing and filling things out, thanks Plymouth city council. I really don't understand parking attendants %-6 If you ever see Parking attendant P73 in Plymouth give him a kick in the nuts for messing up what was going to be a good set of photos.

he he i sympathise with you, they hang around the police station and ticket emergency vehicles and our own cars!! fucking vermin they are! cant wait to find one speeding or with no tax or summit, i will take their car off them!! as we are allowed to now we got new laws, which is nice!! see how inconvinient they find that!!!

I've left a note in my window now :D It reads

"F.A.O. Parking nazi P73, before writing another ticket please looka bit harder and find my permit above"

OMG i can't believe they ticket police cars, it must be so tempting to put riot gear on and run at them.

he he i sympathise with you' date=' they hang around the police station and ticket emergency vehicles and our own cars!! fucking vermin they are! cant wait to find one speeding or with no tax or summit, i will take their car off them!! as we are allowed to now we got new laws, which is nice!! see how inconvinient they find that!!!

[/quote']

Take my car away for speeding??? You sure?????

he he i sympathise with you' date=' they hang around the police station and ticket emergency vehicles and our own cars!! fucking vermin they are! cant wait to find one speeding or with no tax or summit, i will take their car off them!! as we are allowed to now we got new laws, which is nice!! see how inconvinient they find that!!!

[/quote']

:o Wot :? ya not a ferking Traffic Wanker,

sorry I mean, Traffic Warden are ya :? :D

[/quote']

hey dude whos the copper you or me? i know the law! if i deem it that you have commited an offence!!! be it speeding no insurance or whatever if i think it necesary for evidence prevention etc etc i can take it!!!! you cant stop it!! new laws my man get to the library and do some reading if i were you ;) !!!

[/quote']

hey dude whos the copper you or me? i know the law! if i deem it that you have commited an offence!!! be it speeding no insurance or whatever if i think it necesary for evidence prevention etc etc i can take it!!!! you cant stop it!! new laws my man get to the library and do some reading if i were you ;) !!!

Not disputing that your a copper, but i didn't realise the police had such a wide range of powers to abuse.

As for knowing the law.......while I accept you not all the same, a fair few round here have a lot to learn about traffic law!!!!!

Not disputing that your a copper' date=' but i didn't realise the police had such a wide range of powers to abuse.

As for knowing the law.......while I accept you not all the same, a fair few round here have a lot to learn about traffic law!!!!!

[/quote']

Cant agree more!!!!! same for the police around here! know sweet F**k all about traffic law.

Not disputing that your a copper' date=' but i didn't realise the police had such a wide range of powers to abuse.

[/quote']

Cant agree more!!!!! same for the police around here! know sweet F**k all about traffic law.

I do hope the Labour Party do something right by pushing the new Police Reforms through as quickley as possible, we tax payers are fed up with poor performing police authorities.

The home secretary Charles Clarke should earn his wedge where David Blunkett failed to put his foot down on the police authorities.

The figuers out show the police can only target 100 of the estimated 1,600 major crime gangs in this country !mistrust

This to me shows how bad state the police force is in.

If they are no good start to sack erm, if I perform badly at work I get warnings and If I still perform badly I get sacked. Same rule should apply to the police.

The trouuble is there are to many in the force that don't care and think they can hav an easy life by being in the force and this puts a bad reflection on those who do a good Job.

The rot has set in and Charles Clarke, Tony Blair and Chris Fox should make 12 superforces.

43 police forces is to many and should be reduced to 12, Kent & Essex should go under the Met to help them improve make eran their wad its a must :P:D

The new law sucks about them being able to take your car, i went went through a red the other week (only just tunrned red) and he treated me as if I went into his house at xmas and pissed on his kids. He threatend me with a section 59 - thats like they put your car on a list and if you mess up again they take your car off you and you have to pay a big release fee. Twat! His exact words where "i know you think your big in your flash car, showing off to your three mates, but really its very sad" What a nice copper he was.

Ohmigod, is this serious? Where have I been, I didn't realise they now had the power to take your wheels or to place you on a 'list'. That's plain ridiculous. Granted there are instances when clearly a driver should lose his right to drive and perhaps even his wheels but I'm worried about those that will abuse their powers in much the same way they do already. WTF kind of world is it when a unifrom gives you the right to treat people like sh*t and talk to them in any way? I really resent the officer that pulled me for speeding, not for speeding or for the outcome, that was my fault and i got what I deserved, but for the way he treated me. I was as polite as you can be and told him I wasn't a criminal and it was a mistake and that I was sorry. He told me: 'You are a criminal, like any other'! I was advised to complain by friends and family. For what? His word against mine.

Sorry, off topic I know, apologies for the rant ~:(

In all honesty knowing things like that makes me more inclined to take the view that if they wanna catch me there gonna have to work for it!!!!!

I'm fucked if i'm gonna hand over my car without a damn good fight either.

Shame those little panda cars never seem to be quick enough isn't it ;)

he he I so was gna say that Anni! but didnt know who was watching! ;) Yea they would blantontly abuse your car when its in the impound and take it for a spin, thats wld so upset me. Its a good job the good old vr does 100bananas in 3rd and gets there quickly! What do the panda cars do flat out? 98? ;)

Parking attendants is one one thing i don't miss about London. Being practically in the middle of nowhere we don't get that problem. Just the fuzz (no disrespect Highline Monster) with their cleverly hidden cars and Radar/Lazer anal toys. Thank god for detectors, cos these roads just beg for speed. (They are of course completely illegal here in Spain, cos it's the only money they seem to rely on). Watch this space as to how many times i get pulled as soon as the Spanish reg goes on. LOL!

he he I so was gna say that Anni! but didnt know who was watching! ;) Yea they would blantontly abuse your car when its in the impound and take it for a spin' date=' thats wld so upset me. Its a good job the good old vr does 100bananas in 3rd and gets there quickly! What do the panda cars do flat out? 98? ;)

[/quote']

Mine doesn't do 100 in 3rd any more I don't think. Who'd have a close ratio box ;)

he he I so was gna say that Anni! but didnt know who was watching! ;) Yea they would blantontly abuse your car when its in the impound and take it for a spin' date=' thats wld so upset me. Its a good job the good old vr does 100bananas in 3rd and gets there quickly! What do the panda cars do flat out? 98? ;)

[/quote']

poor misguided fools! ha ha ha ha... i have a "panda" car that is as quick as a vr6! + i got a little spikey thing in the boot to pop your tyres! and 10 or so "panda" cars versus your car will only ever result in a loss for any car, usually, regardless of speed or driver! usually ending with the "target" car getting T PAC`d boxed in and totalled! dont worry its ok though, taxes buy more police vehicles ;) if you break the law in a car the sec 59 warning adds you to a list on PNC, its mainly aimed at illegal cruise`s and little pricks in 106`s 5 up doing handbrake turns, mostly its used for go ped mongs though! hey anni regardless of how you feel about the police, if you invariably offer a fight they fight first! remember that! if you look aggresive and take up whats deemed an attack or resistance stance depending on what copper it is you will either get a face full of pava (pepper spray) a batton round your knees or the old riverdance and pugilistic skills! im afraid that however you view the law its there, and no amount of bitching or whining will ever make it go away! instead of always blaming the police why arent people outraged about the people who commit the offences in the first place???? whatever they are? unless of course you benefit from it????????????????? :P

1138306402_2067_FT97893_nice_cup_of_shut_the_f_up.jpg:P