~~~~~~~Please help!! Poorly Engine!~~~~~~

The engine in my Corrado has just started giving me a few problems. It will just stall while driving (even on the motorway), and I'll have to pull over to the side of the road before I can restart.

To beging with I thought it was the immobiliser, because I kept having to switch the alarm on and off, then restart. But lately I can pull over, and restart. Tonight, I got home (after it cutting out 3 times) and while sitting in the driveway, the engine was almost coughing. Running really rough. I had a check under the bonnet and there's definatly somethin up with the engine. After about a minute, it died altogether.

Can someone please help me!? Any and all help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Well, it looks like that's it for the Corrado. She's going into the Garage on Tuesday first thing to get this problem looked at. The engine keeps cutting out while I'm driving and I loose everything. Today, the engine died and the power steering went, as I was going round a roundabout. Somebody could have got hurt.