ultimate tune is on the mazdarotaryclub.com forum and has just imported himself a nice rx7 from japan.hes never on the skyline site now either. i suspect him to try ripping off the rx7 boys next. his user name is ultimate. do you want me to have a chat with some of the site moderators. im a member with them.

i`ve just exposed him the the forum. the rx7 club have a right to know. bet he would have started selling apexi boost controllers half price next with a minimum group buy of 20.!!!that would pay for the next car!!! i may have got my money but he abused this club and the trust you members have with each other. how many other clubs have been scammed?

Dangerous territories how Nerih? I ask that sincerely. If it's a case of wrongful defamatiom of character or similar and it turns out to be another person on the Mazda site, then maybe. But reporting facts as they have happened, backed up in these threads then i can't see how. Unless you're referring to something we've missed?

mean that rob is going to get a shafting...word of mouth is very powerful, thats what i mean, customers NEED to be looked after, if they arent they have a right to find retribution....

i agree with the notions being presented in this thread.

I know it doesn't help my fellow club members who have lost money but I personaly thank you all. If it hadn't been for your posts then I may well have parted with a few grand myself. Wish I could do something to help... :(