Holiday and the Nurburgring

you up for the ring taxi? is one of them things i dont care how much ' date='taxi for me!

[/quote']

I'm afraid to say the ring taxi is booked way, way, way into the future. Upto a year in fact!

Remember it's not a race, just a great oppurtunity to drive through some pretty countryside. Faster then normal I grant you. And using both sides of the road without the impedance of on coming traffic.

Oh bliss.

TG

Hey sorry guys but i dont think im going to be able to make it. It doesnt look like it at the moment. If things change, i will late book and just do it because i think it is a very worthwile experience! And after all of that, and me starting the post, he cant bloody come. mug. be careful though everyone! vr's are reasonably rare. dont write any off PLEASE! :D

• 2 months later...

iv been to the ring mate and its the best thing iv done

managed to get round in 9mins 52 in my old clio,cooked the brakes tho!

seriously if u drive around with some1 who knows the track its a big help and u ok if u remember not to try to be a f1 driver and that ur 700 miles from home u'l be ok

Indeed:

http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-bin/regframe?3&PRG=citybild&LANG=en&WMO=10506&PROVIDER=anwendung

http://wetter.rtl.de/deutschland/uebersicht.php?id=10506&id2=10506&ort=nurburg

A bit of rain on a first trip can be a good thing! It keeps the bikers of the track. Avoid the kerbs though!

Have fun. I'm jealous and can't wait the two months until my trip.

TG

Guest vwsyncro

ill try to come on sunday ;)

where do i find you guy's !amazed

I'm staying at the Ringhaus - Altes Forsthaus St. Hubertus

well i just look out for a few mkIII vr6's, my car is easy to find, it's a dutch mkIII whit vr6oc stickers ;)

i'm not sure what day i will come , maybe saturday, depends on the situation at home !dodge

ps i'm not going on the track, still got my winter tyres under the car x)