Jetex or miltec full systems..?

I heard from Stealth that the Jetex can be a tight squeeze due to it being 2.5inch diameter if the car is lowered, over the rear beam. I am getting the Milltek as it has a good reputation with the guys here :) I believe someone is doing 10% off at the mo ;)

• 1 month later...

Jetex system is really good fit and is very nice quality too, sounds really nice without booming quiet but meaningfull on tick over too, with the jetex you also get the choice of either 3 box system or 2 (2 box has a straight pipe after the kat which makes it a little louder apparantly!) i have 3 box system with boxter type letterbox back box, the good thing about the jetex is once you have the 2 1/2 inch set up you cna just change the back box if the trend changes! i am sure the miltek is also a good system but i dont know if you get as much choice of tailpipe and boxes?

1135372228_2067_FT86597_102_0237_.jpg

• 4 months later...

I have a Milltek system on the cab. I'm not at all impressed, to be honest. Three garages (including Stealth Racing) have taken it off and re-fitted it and it is STILL blowing at all the joints.

It's a real shame because the build quality looks fine otherwise.

I say go for the Jetex. Or better still, a supersprint.

i've just fitted the jetex 3 box twin 80mm exhaust ,no problem with fitting what so ever even though its 2.5" it hangs spot on ! it purrs and RROOAARRRRS depends on your right foot (6) later on when you up the power of your car you can replace the front box with a straight thro ^o)