If You Had Unlimited Money What Would Your VR6 Look Like?

I would have black or dusky mauve purple. 3 door. angel eyes possibly, or fk clear lights. went to edition 38 and saw a bad boy bonnet (which i think is to chavy for a golf - THOUGHT) and saw one... Looked brilliant! so would consider that. Debadged bar grill. FK coil overs. Mercedes AMG rims. Possibly sl55 amg or audi tt competition polished rims. Dual exit exhaust with fk rear red/clear lights. supercharger...... OBVIOUSLY 8)

Cost no object, I'd do a "factory look" R32 cabrio.

Mk4 cabrio front end with R32 bumper shortened to fit, R32 rear bumper with dual 3" pipes. All painted in R32 blue. Genuine R32 Wheels.

Then I'd fit the 3.2 engine, full 4wd running gear and DSG transmission. And a supercharger.

well my cars already on its way to my dream with the 3.0l vrt, vento front and pretty much smoothed all round. with a colour concept interior, and 312 dic conversion on the way.

in the new year im planning on smoothing the bay and hiding all wiring, some polo handles, smooth boot plinth, and debadged rear. then a full respray and some polished merc amg 16s or some schmidt modern lines. 15" TH lines are my fave but with 312 discs its a no no. maybe if the cash is available a fully leathered dash and a small boot install.

I'd smooth my bumpers, relocate the front indicators to my Hella mk4's, lose the fogs, lose the tailgate strip and plate over, shorted the front and rear number plate recesses, and do something with the strip of plastic at the bottom of the rea bumper.

That's what I'm planning to do anyway. If money was no object, I'd also get some Audi A3 door handles grafted in, ABT Cup wheel arch kit and some wide 17" BBS LM rims to fill them, and relocate the windscreen washer jets to the wiper arms.

That's how it'd look anyway on the outside.

On the inside, I quite fancy getting some R32 front seats, and re-trimming them in matching purple leather, and dying the headlining purple too, amking all the switches and dials light up blue, or even pay someone to try and get a mk5 Golf dashboard to fit or something, and get all the new toys it comes with working. I could go on and on and on really.

turbo a syncro or if money no object fit the entire R32/ haldex 4wd system to replace viscous coupling setup,

HGP turbo, and bling all the engine bay, everything smoothed (while being not over the top) R2 konig leather seats... man the list would go on and on and on.....

Id have a mulbery vr6 with 2.9T block mounted to rear. with syncro diff, baily dump valve. 18in polished porche rims. koni adj coilovers, eibach arbs. wide arch kit. 8) huge spacers. fully smoothed front bumper inc indicators.

actual mk4 lights and bonnet conversion. rear lights cut into just lower half and tailgate extended to match. debadged and smooth alround. audi TT dash, 6spd box, plate reading 1 VR

might have said hydroilcs but heard the ride is crap

Or you could try this...

http://www.aocb77.dsl.pipex.com/RUF.wmv

Money no object. Well it's a mk2 so there'd be a bit of work. 4wd R32 + EIP turbo. 16" BBS RS001 splits (Iknow, I know... everyone and his dog has them) It's just got new paint and leather but some nis satnav, air con, music goodies wouldn't go amis.

Oh, and some electronic 'get me home from the pub device' would be on the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Mid mount a 3.5 V8 from a Ferrari 355 in the MK3 shell, rear wheel drive conversion, Lotus setup suspension and brakes, custom Supersprint exhaust system, the list goes on and on...

Basically low and subtle, the ultimate sleeper that will make the sweetest of noises and go like a rocket when you put your foot down... :)

Mid mount a 3.5 V8 from a Ferrari 355 in the MK3 shell' date=' rear wheel drive conversion, Lotus setup suspension and brakes, custom Supersprint exhaust system, the list goes on and on...

Basically low and subtle, the ultimate sleeper that will make the sweetest of noises and go like a rocket when you put your foot down... :)

[/quote']

After reading the title of the thread :@ my i'd like my VR to look as much like a standard MK3 as possible, just very low, smoothed and debaged.. a true stealth machine ;)