winter alloys - suggestions

Winter is fast approaching, and split rims hate road salt and so on. Does anyone have any suggestions for a set of 15's, with 5x112 and an et of 60 (since i dont want to remove my RH adaptors for no reason which at 25mm!)...

any suggestions would be welcomed (obviously alloys should be cheap and cheerful :)).

brilliant, just need to check they will fit, since et 60 fits perfectly with 25mm adaptors, i think i'll have to be a bit careful.

im looking for 15's for the winter, just for comfort, drivability and so i dont shag up my lovely RH alloys.

I think I'm gunna be sick, once saw some actual steel 5studs in brandnew condition, they went on ebay for around 100 quid, I didn't need any then, but would also like to go winter wheels for the new few months at least, plus it's a opportunity to get my santaMonica's reconditioned.

As your all thinking of going for winter wheels will you also consider winter tyres or some all year round tyres? Just as important as the wheels, if i remember a true winter tyre is far more effective (i.e. grip0 at temps of 6deg C or under rather than a summer tyre! ;)