Well hello again all, its been a while.

I did it today, finally got me a VR6, and pretty sweet she is to. 8o)

She's a Black 97(P) Highline and is standard apart from 17" TSW Venoms, will post some pics soon.

:)

The only real problem at the mo is a rear wheel bearing but will get this fixed soon so I can give her a proper drive. !dodge

Thats the one jon. Quite expensive but well worth it.

Heh Heh the venoms. My imediate thought was exactly the same, and me mates at work but in the cold light of day they don't actually look that bad. Sort of fill the bottom of car out, especially as it ain't been dropped (yet)

But fear not I will be changing them, but not untill the tyres have run out abit. Always liked wolfrace enigma but must give it some though cos there are plenty to choose from.

Finally, eh binliner!!!

Any one know if there is workshop manual available, Haynes don't do one as I found out when I got the 4 cylinder one home and looked at the cover abit closer doh. x)

in reply to your workshop manual question you can get a manual called lindsay porters colour manuals from halfords its 1 manual that covers golf polo vento scirocco jetta and corrado.I have found it covers all stuff on vr6 golfs and is very good book.I used this manual to get tech spec for rebuilding engine just so you know it covers all ov this :)