bmc cda fitting???

can someone give me an idiots guide to fit this beast. From removing the standard filter to fitting the beast. I don't know where to start! :( It's just sitting at home begging to be put in !lol I also would like to know if a cool air inlet pipe is needed? My car has no air con so i'm thinking there's no carbon cannister, what pipe do you use? I've noticed the standard air box has a an inlet coming from the bumper side , does the bmc cool air inlet go into this???

I don't look at it as what benefits I get for my tenner more of I'm serious about my VR6 and I do think that if you are a premium member you are more likely to get indepth help.I myself think that there should be more things closed to the non premium members,the site don't run itself and you get a nice VR6 sticker ;)

Obvously you've missed the "Club Membership" page http://www.vr6oc.com/content.php?content.20

We have various discount schemes with companies, currently at 13, including discount with the RAC and various tuning/styling companies....

Check out the link for the benefits... come on... you can use a tenner in the VR in a day! help support the club that helps you :)

yeah, i mean if you become a member, you are supporting this website and contributing to its upkeep, i think all registered members should pay m8, (make vr6 verrry rich hehe), since we inidiscriminantly give out tips and hints, regardless if people are so tight they cant afford a 10 quid donation to a club that keeps their car running :).