totalled my car with paint stripper

have a sniff around he may of told someone what hes done? if you get any inkling that he is responsible you can have him nicked, police only ever arrest on suspicion and he can be questioned regarding it, if other matters have been reported then it builds a better case aswell, hes obviously a complete tosser but like you say sly sneaky cowards are the hardest to get evidence against, just bide your time in my experience tossers always trip themselves up!! if he does get nicked and it starts an investigation he can have bail conditions not to contact you or your girlfriend or enter your street or whatever while the alleged offence is looked into. its often situatiations involving ex partners that cause these problems hence my previous post! it dosnt make it right though have him knicked if you can get some evidence! or get a "rory breaker" type character from lock stock to "ask" him what his problem is!!!! "the words" "if you lie to me il kill ya" "if you bend the truth or i think your bending the truth il kill ya" in fact ???? your gonna have to do very well just to stay alive ?????" ringing in his ears might have the desired affect!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic