totalled my car with paint stripper

im gutted. an ass hole has poured paint stripper all over my lovely highline.every panel including my m3 rear clusters which have also metled look it to my local sprayers and we pressure washed it off yesterday. its totalled. its also gone under front and rear window rubbers and has blistered the plastic surround. its right down to bare metal.. i know who did it but can`t prove it. i`ll add some pictures later. ultimate tunes seen a couple of pics. was ment to be having charger off him. had to cancel that so i can sort the car out......... &| !sad

if you knew who did something like this wat &| would you do????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd honestly beat him within an inch of his life' date=' it's the only way I'd be able to sleep at night.

[/quote']

don't think i could stop at an inch...if you do, it do it right.

Nah, you want him to suffer with broken bones, and take ages to heal up and get back to health, then lay another beating on him and keep repeating the cycle. What he did was the lowest of the low, I'd be in bits if someone did that to my car.

better still shag his girlfriend! then tell him! or is that what caused this?

Harris - You said you know who did it but you can't prove it, how do you know and why do you think that someone would do it to your car?

I am gutted for you mate, it must feel as bad if not worse than someone shaggin your girlfriend, and btw, you could shag his girfriend, film it, and put it on the net, that would be worse! ... maybe :?

if you need the yardie conection to come lend a hand with the beatings please PM me with the utmost haste ..

PMSL! I spat my tea out when i read that!

But i'm well gutted for you mate. Just go on a covert info gathering mission for a month or two then get the littlt twat when he's not expecting it.

This is what happened to the last guy that p*ssed me off :D

shotgun_to_face.jpg

On a more serious note, thats not on - u say u know who did it, so cant u slash his tyres or something?

Justice is a closed casket ;)

P.s - i apologise in advanace to the more sensible matt ;)

absolutely gutted for ya mate!! hope u do get the low life scum that did it!!

a good 1 to inflict alot of pain over a period of time is stab the bastard in the ass cheek with a slightly sharpend spoon!! make sure u get nice adn deep though takes months maybe years to heal and they can`t sit down for a long long time! ;)

absolutely gutted for ya mate!! hope u do get the low life scum that did it!!

a good 1 to inflict alot of pain over a period of time is stab the bastard in the ass cheek with a slightly sharpend spoon!! make sure u get nice adn deep though takes months maybe years to heal and they can`t sit down for a long long time! ;)

you been in prison???? :P

cheers for your words everyone. he is a very sad jealous x of my girlfriend. they split 18 months ago. ive been with her 6 months. he`s found out were getting a house together!!!!! hes basically a stalker! police are trying but hes a sly shit and has does things like this. theres been loads of other things happened but all un provable. and get this... my car was done monday ngt. i went to his house tuesday evening and he was installing a security camera on his house overlooking his car. bit of a co-incidence wouldn`t you say!!!!

hes got his own web site. does anyone know of a good hacker!!!!!