hese guys give an excellent service and an after sales service, no good if you want your plates next day as there plates come direct from Germany. But they do deliver in 5days like they say I ordered my first set on The 8th August and they arrived on 15th August. The only problem was that some of the ink was missing in places, which wasn't a big problem, as black marker would have sorted it out.

I decided to send them an email saying that I had received the plates and the few minor problems. They came back to me offering to send me another set of plates and said I could keep the first set for free, what service. Second set arrived 24th August and totally spot on this time.

www.germanplates.com 8)

Im driving with mine on the car at the momment' date=' and haven't been stopped yet. but i have got the yellow on in the boot.

Maybe our local officer could comment on the law regarding number plates and what sort trouble we could get into.

Nick any comment

[/quote']

hee, number plates! easiest revenue to make the government! i myself dont wory too much about about them unless they are unreadable! cox with italics is the worst as they have been illegal for 2 years now! i saw a wicked red G60 the other day he had german plates but the car was mint and its no use persecuting decent road users imo, as long as the letters and spacing are pretty much right i dont ever give people tickets! the rear plate HAS TO BE YELLOW! no question (unless foreign registered) or you will get at best a vdrs (defect rectification) or at worst a