FINALLY THE TRANSFORMATION IS FINISHED!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other systems i have had on my other vw`s have been a supersprint on the rallye, that was a nice system and sebrings on my mk 1`s they are nice systems too, the magnex is supposed to be a nice system for the vr i think its quite loud though! if your going to E38 on the Sunday you can have a listen to mine see what you think ;)

:P cheers got a few little cosmetic touches in mind for the engine bay but no other exterior mods, i like the standard look of grille etc it would look good with some roof lights!!!! its quicker than the vrs skodas i drive at work too! (i need a "youl never take me alive copper" sticker!) :P

got FK highsport coilovers on & just had four wheel alignment at vw today ;)

it looks just like mine, thus i approve, yes yes! A++++++ i love it!

OMG i just noticed, i think i can see a baby chair in the back seat, m8, we used to havea baby chair on mine and its RUINED the leather in the corner, i recommend putting lots of cream down on the leather beneath the runners and put something solid on it, anything to stop it wearing the leather...

If you want i can post pics of it, its a disaster m8!

thanks for the + comments guys !shy , and dont worry nerih its got loads of meguiars leather treatment on the seats and a big thick beach towel to stop the rug rat wearing my blackberry leather out!! i dont know what to tinker with next now! i will see whats about at E38 i think, i will take a few tokens with me incase i see something for my engine bay!! its lovely and clean just standard & needs some shiny bits ;)img]  <a  href=%7Boption%7D../../e107_files/public/1123997941_2067_FT73319_102_0232_.jpg' alt='1123997941_2067_FT73319_102_0232_.jpg'>

just been out for a blat! obeying all speed limits of course! handles like a dream on the fk highsports, i had to raise it up a few mm on the drivers side though! i am a big lad and all the weight of the vr engine and me on the drivers side was making it scuff the ground and touch the arch a wee bit on big bumps in the road! sorted now and still looks slammed !amazed