FINALLY THE TRANSFORMATION IS FINISHED!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys as discussed! porsche badges are on order, should be here by the begining of next week!!!!! i tried my best but the final price will be £25 a set of 4, which is still very cheap for what they are! and rarity etc ;) ,will let you all know by pm when they arrive to sort all the postal and payment stuff with you, i can get more if needs be, i bet they would sell well at the vw shows!!!!! mmm now theres a thought!

Good news guys!! badges have arrived and they are superb!! bad news is some thieving c**t postman has nicked 2 badges out of the package!! ~:( only 14 inside instead of 16! i have contacted UPS and they are looking into it for me! !mistrust yeah right, bones of it is that i will either have to wait for them to sort it out or order some more! the postal people in this country are so dodgy! i am sure they will reimburse me but in the meantime someone will have to wait a bit longer for the badges, i have 2 sets of 4 and i dont want to upset anyone !amazed so can i leave it to you guys to sort amongst your selves who gets first dibs? i am sure it wont take long to get the others sent. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pete just got back today from "rehab" shoulder is 95% fixed now, yipppeeeee no more pain! head still needs 95% fixing though %-6 :P;) major drama with me car whilst i was away too!! had the hose split that goes onto the back of the head above the exhaust manifold heat shield!!!! cut and shut sorted that...then it got an horendous misfire!!!! just fixed it tonight! was a cap loose on one of the plugs! i must of disturbed it when i did the pipe? they usually wont come off when you want them too! so i must be unlucky???? it was a cheap fix in the end!!! thankfully :D