The Official E38 Thread - Names please for the VR6OC Display

Guest vwsyncro

he guy's, long time no see, i want to visit the 38 meeting, is there still room on the clubdisplay for two cars, and does anybody know a place to sleep arround there.

im comming for saturday and sunday.

greetings paul

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vwsyncro

yep both cars are vr6 syncro's , maybe more are comming know that tomorow, gonna book the hotel and the ferrie tomorow.

this time im comming for real, dont know if the golf resort/hotel is going to be glad whit us going over the 9th hole !shy

Thats cool Paul.

What I will do is if there is a few of you coming over I'll will get you booked in as the VR6 Club Holland as you can have a display next to ours.

I'm only doing that as E38 have put a restriction on the numbers we have so if we split the display we can prob have more cars ;)

i still dont understand the way this show is done. where is the camping? and where do you park. and is it best to buy tickets on the gate?

Overstone park is quite a large park so you camp on one side and have the show on the other.

Last year after the first day we drove the cars back over to where we were camping and then put then back in the morning.

It's £10 for the whole weekend inc camping and it £10 regardless of whether you go for one or two days. They give you a wrist band once you pay so you are free to go in and out of the showground.

There are no tickets its just pay when you arrive.

Hope that helps

Guest vwsyncro

everithing is booked, were sleeping at the "crockwell farm" 8) , nice resort 15 miles from northampton, in old english style, or it is just an old bad maintained farmhouse and we will be sleeping whit the pig's &| :D:P

and how big is this meeting going to be , is it like vw mania in belgium or smaller ?!

everithing is booked' date=' were sleeping at the "crockwell farm" 8) , nice resort 15 miles from northampton, in old english style, or it is just an old bad maintained farmhouse and we will be sleeping whit the pig's &| :D:P

and how big is this meeting going to be , is it like vw mania in belgium or smaller ?!

[/quote']

lol

Ive not been to mania but click here for some pics from last year http://www.edition38.com/gallery/index.php?f_id=4&level=2 it's about quality not quantity

ola' date=' i'm trying to get this off of work and i'm trying to get some bits painted on my car..........if i manage to get it done, any chane of showing?? I know it not a definate yet but i'm trying!!! :D

[/quote']

Which days Shrek????