There's a few sites that have ended up as quiet as this, usually just prior they end up with a small core of enthusiasts - but there's not really any evidence of that here even. It's still a great resource, and now the cars are almost / just about getting proper classic status it could help grow the knowledge in keeping one well. I'm a returning owner, the last one I had was in 2004/5 or so (and didn't join at the time, did this even exist?), so had bought one to use for summer - but that's turned into a restoration really, a car sitting for some years - although no rot, is needing loads doing to it although looking pretty well healthy when looking and driving it at purchase. So I buy another to use, lol. I will try and post some of the solutions to sorting stuff out - like the brake master cylinder problem I have at mo, especially now as parts are obsoleting, or have been obsolete for some years. Hopefully that might get something going on the site, although most activity seems to be on Facebook - which I don't do (dodgy privacy laws, stuff like that), so can't join in on that!

I’m more likely get shot for this, but the uk Corrado forum is alive and well. Lots of stuff On VR6’s and with active members willing to help. So you could pop in there and ask.

I’m the same never had or never want a Facebook account.

I have the Facebook account but most of that is for people to sell stuff. And yes there’s some helpful stuff on there. But was really wanting to meet new people and get into the shows abit more. I no at this moment in time a lot of shows have been cancelled etc.
🤞 it might pic up abit after this lockdown is all done with

• 6 months later...

We switched to subscription based model nearly 2 years ago due to dropping membership numbers and to preserve the website and its information - being online for 18 years + now. 

Things are slower these days and Facebook has pretty much taken over on most part our group has over 19k members and our fan page has more than 32k followers. 

We are currently crowd-funding to help get things off the ground again as we need investment on our platform to be able to re-launch club membership welcome packs etc… however I am currently on my own here and no one seems to be willing to help.

The success of any club is of course behind those people who have put in the effort, so if you would like to help then please let me know ! 

Pete