VR6OC Rolling Road Day 2016 - Results

Thanks to everyone who came today! Another great day and some amazing cars as always! 

image.jpeg

Here are the results from the cars who managed to make it on the rolling road today :) 

Name Website Username Vehicle Model Induction Type BHP Torque Trophy
Gareth Jones GazJones Golf R32 Turbo 468   Highest Forced Induction R32
Chris Superharged Will VW Corrado VR6 Supercharged 288 237 Highest Forced Induction VR6
Zac Fletcher Cactusjack Golf VR6 Turbo 280    
Ben BennyK VW Golf VR6 Supercharged 278 232 VR6OC Car of the day
Jake Jake Mcauley Golf VR6 Supercharged 262    
Nick Stone Golf R32 N/A 235 222 Highest N/A R32
Matt Huggens SexyBourbon Corrado VR6 N/A 224   Highest N/A VR6
Pete VR6Pete Corrado VR6 Supercharged 224 198  
Dan Ashby Danashby Golf VR6 24v N/A 213 213  
Michael Cole Mic_VR Corrado VR6 N/A 213 186  
Ricky VRTickster VW Corrado VR6 N/A 209 185  
Josh Mistline Golf VR6 N/A 198    
Vince Hiller Vince12 Golf VR6 N/A 192 184  
Chris Merrit Guest Corrado VR6 N/A 191 182  
Carl VR6CABBS Golf VR6 N/A 187   Turd of the Day
Nigel Gregg The Goth Fabia TDI TDI 144 237  

We hope everyone had a great day :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Looks like a good time was had by all! Shame it's a bit of a trek for me, one day maybe?

Your only down the road from me I guess. Once you've conquered the 50mph zones on the M6 your there in no time.

I'm probably gonna organise another soon and more Northern. Maybe at Awesome GTI so that would be local for you

11 hours ago, VR6CABBS said:

Your only down the road from me I guess. Once you've conquered the 50mph zones on the M6 your there in no time.

I'm probably gonna organise another soon and more Northern. Maybe at Awesome GTI so that would be local for you emoji106.png

A Northern dyno day sounds good to me. Hopefully I can make it this time.

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:59 PM, VR6CABBS said:

I'm probably gonna organise another soon and more Northern. Maybe at Awesome GTI so that would be local for you emoji106.png

I assume you rolled when you got back up north then and got the number that you should have!

If you arrange this then I'll come, as I want a true and accurate result for my car, just as a health check.

I assume you rolled when you got back up north then and got the number that you should have!

If you arrange this then I'll come, as I want a true and accurate result for my car, just as a health check.

Yes mate. Rolled there 2 weeks earlier @ 213 and 2 days after the our rr day at 212.

I'll get it sorted soon pal.

17 minutes ago, bennyk said:

No thanks think I've got enoughemoji16.png! Could've done with some more bog roles up there though, what with Bealieboy crying about his fibreglass heat wrap and Cabbs and Mistline having less than 200bhp each though!emoji24.pngemoji23.pngemoji1360.png

I still can't find that pesky Dislike button! B)

Edited by mistline