What do you want from the Club in 2016?

As 2015 is coming to a close, we are now starting to look ahead to 2016, and we would like to ask you, our members what would you like to get from the Club in 2016?

This is your opportunity to shape the club and get involved with its future direction during 2016.

Some initial points I have thought:

1) What would make you visit the website more frequently and interact with members / forum posts etc... ? As social media usage increases, we still believe that the website / forum plays an important role.

2) What content would you like to see on the website? More Feature Cars, Articles?

3) What Meets / Events would you like to see us organize events in 2016? Rolling Road Days, National Meet? Any existing show we should drop / take part in etc... ?

4) What are we doing well?

5) What are we doing not so well? What are your thoughts on improving items we are not doing so well in.

So, lets hear your thoughts guys, don't be afraid this club is all about the members and we are always looking to move forward.

Cheers

Pete

1) as you state more and more are using social media side of things - I like the link you have between Facebook and the forum as a few times I have followed the link across - just need to keep promoting the forum - is there forum cards? Like business cards?

2) featured cars are good but needs to be kept up to date ( some months missing) is this something just 1 person could run?

3) not sure what shows you have been attending - maybe a list of all the shows you will be attending so give people a heads up - can members organise local meets etc? Lots of VR6s in the southwest

4/5) for me it's a good site and a good community (sometimes lost in the VW world)

Just need to keep the members rolling in and for all members to do there bit and get posting to keep the club running

Cheers

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

I want to see a video of Lucy Pinder building a VRT whilst producing a "how to" video, slamming the car to the floor then driving over a cobbled road! Not so much to ask for methinks!

I'm not so sure about the Facebook side of things either if you ask me, things kinda get a bit mixed up in there, not as well laid out as a forum!

My 2p!