so this is how the courier treats my corrado engine i had delivered! pissed off!

here are some of the pictures of the corrado vr6 engine to go in my smokey golf, first of all i am not blaming the guy that sent it so please dont think i am aiming this at him, but obviously i didn't book it so i need to chase him up on a claim with the courier company, why on earth should i pay for these new parts? i am friggin peed off to say the least, the cellophane packaging on the top of the engine was soaked to the brim in oil also. have a look here guys at the pictures how its been treated, i put red text in the pictures which is kind of hard to read, so put the text above the pictures! ive not had a proper chance to look for more damage, the coilpack was on it, now its missing as is all the history of the engine, reciepts of new parts etc....!  :angry:

other side of pallet damaged

zzzzzzzzz_zpsharc0nwg.jpg

pallet smashed in places, maybe dropped.

zzzz_zpskd1xy727.jpg

coilpack now missing, coilpack bolts badly bent.

z_zps7syrksmx.jpg

engine covered heavily in oil, this is the engine on its back, no oil would leak out this way, engine was emptied prior to putting it on a pallet, you can see the oil sensors are bent backwards, hence i believe another engine was put on-top of it, cellophane packaging was soaked in engine oil.

zzzzz_zpspgi1wr5t.jpg

alternator cracked and bolt slightly bent / wiggly now, dipstick bent heavily, again something heavy like an engine has been put on-top of this.

zzzzzz_zps69gcfkkc.jpg

my other spare vr6 engine, this is how the dipstick should be, not like the one on the damaged engine.

zzzzzzz_zps3uj2nm5i.jpg

protecting tyres full to the brim in engine oil, im guessing another engine has been sitting on-top of this, as alternator, dipstick and sensors are damaged.

zzz_zpsxqhs8bgx.jpg

top rocker cover plastics now broken.

zz_zpsz9topo3i.jpg

engine side plastics broken on corner.

zzzzzzzzzzz_zpsydmmvcjc.jpg

I had similar happen to me recently with a brake upgrade set. Upon delivery the box was burst wide open and some bolts from the kit missing.. I should have refused to sign and accept it really but I had been after the kit for a while... Really pisses you off when your belongings are treated like that... Collect as much evidence as poss and challenge the courier.. I hope you get something sorted..