South East area 1st meet?

Here's a turn up for the club, I and a few members in the essex, saaaf laandaan and Hertfordshire area decided we ought to do something in the way of getting together.

So the date is set for Sunday 22nd of feb 2015, the location as yet is unknown but it will involve a bit of a blat and a pit stop in as suitably decent beverage serving establishment. This offer also extends to the surrounding counties and cities.

So far on the list we have:

Bennyk

Mistline

Redvr6-girl

Denvr6

Djmadman

Bealieboy

Ssaunders

If anyone else fancies a trip out, please let us know via adding yourself to the list or pm. It should be a good half day out.

Edited by Bealieboy
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOME pics from today Look forward to seeing Josh's group photo he took outside jd classics

It's been a great day so far, just in for refreshments currently. Here's a pic from earlier

Nice sounding highline mistline https://vimeo.com/120310994

Erm dunno, and no....

But I do have one of those car/road oriented brains that will be able to remember where it is just by feeling the road.

I'm getting visions of a convoy or VR6's driving around the Hertfordshire/ Essex countryside for hours behind a certain mulberry coloured car looking for this pub!

I'll make sure I've got plenty of petrol!

We not gonna drive through kent neither? Wtf. So I have to make my way to you fuckers? I best get a reserve tank for fuel lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Get the car done first dan and worry about the how much fuel after that. If you drive with the old men at the back of the convoy you'll get 400 miles out of a tank, drive with the younger ones at the front and you'll be rebuilding your engine again! Lmao