VW FESTIVAL 2015, HAREWOOD HOUSE LEEDS

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enhoyed meeting those I did and sorry didn't chat to those I didnt hopefully will next time. Thanks again for letting me on the stand and have to say a very good turn out with quality motors

Ive got one of these due on 27th July....All going well Harewood will be his first VW show!

Posted Images

You have to pay for camping even if your not camping but wish to show your car!

Its like 40 Minutes from us and with 3 daughters I can't really be arsed with the camping scenario! However if I want in on Friday to ready the motor I must pay for the stay!

Pretty undecided now may end up in a tent after all hahaha!

No mate you just prebook your ticket for the sunday mate you don't have to camp or pay for the weekend

He got runs in the paint then tried flattening it and went to far and ended up going through the paint and as its a pearl paint can't touch it up. I got a number for a bodyshop through work so hopefully we can come to some sort of arrangement. I will get the car to vw fest if it kills me but it won't be show worthy wich is why I would rather give my space to someone else.

Seriously winds me up when people claim to be painters that haven't got a clue, it's really not that hard to get it right, even if you only know the basics!

the guy who messed mine actually does it for a living he is a smart repairer. The deal was he needed his works van fixing and his daily driver so I sorted them both and he would sort my bodywork out but once I fixed his he started making excuses. Shouldn't have let him do it really as I could see he couldn't be arsed. Edited by Reaperx