Meets / shows /convoys ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Star street garage in ware, Hertfordshire. This is where oc member Bennyk works his magic! I recommend him and his paint skills highly

Hi den, I'm not too far up the rd from you. As yet I don't know of or have arranged any local meets but you'd be more than welcome to convoy up to stealth for the RR day on March 1st. There's startin

I think we have our fair share of Jeremy Kyle types in braintree!

Posted Images

6k for insurance is insane :/

I got mine for £432 FC and that was after some serious searching :/

tho there are rip off companies out there like Churchill and admiral who wanted over £1300 Lol

I guess it's my age. I'm 17 and only past my test in December. 17 year old driving a 2.8L engine is a big no no for the insurance companies.

Hi den, I'm not too far up the rd from you. As yet I don't know of or have arranged any local meets but you'd be more than welcome to convoy up to stealth for the RR day on March 1st.

There's starting to be a few of us in the area now so could be an idea to organise a meet or something!

Hi, Thanks for the invite  :) Would love to meet up soon, But I don't think my VR6 is ready for the RR day yet. I am trying to find a good car painter to touch up the bumper and paint my twin hella lights. May be you can recommend someone. Please let me know of any local meet ups.

Cheers Den

Hi, Thanks for the invite :) Would love to meet up soon, But I don't think my VR6 is ready for the RR day yet. I am trying to find a good car painter to touch up the bumper and paint my twin hella lights. May be you can recommend someone. Please let me know of any local meet ups.

Cheers Den

Star street garage in ware, Hertfordshire. This is where oc member Bennyk works his magic! I recommend him and his paint skills highly

Hi, Thanks for the invite :) Would love to meet up soon, But I don't think my VR6 is ready for the RR day yet. I am trying to find a good car painter to touch up the bumper and paint my twin hella lights. May be you can recommend someone. Please let me know of any local meet ups.

Cheers Den

Your in London? Well basically london ? Romford ?

papa in limehouse does resprays

Can't think of name of road atm - I'll find it

But as you come out the link on the high way turn right at lights then there's a road on the left , turn in to the double gates just AFTER the road

I'm being vague but I'll get you addy when I can :)

Edited by redvr6_girl

Your in London? Well basically london ? Romford ?

papa in limehouse does resprays

Can't think of name of road atm - I'll find it

But as you come out the link on the high way turn right at lights then there's a road on the left , turn in to the double gates just AFTER the road

I'm being vague but I'll get you addy when I can :)

Yes I am on the London borders.

I know East London well as I grew up there as a kid.

I have a rough idea where this is.

Please can you get me the addy,

Thanks, Den