Low mileage Golf Vr6

Love that car! You've should be a collector for a car like that. How long would one of us keep it standard?

Wouldn't take me long, I'd feel guilty though. The car should be preserved and well looked after. Give it 50 years and see how much it will be with less than 4k miles on the clock.

EDIT: If you remember that Vr6 I showed you, I'm not getting it now. After looking around, I figured that a 3 door model would be nicer. Unfortunately a 3 door VR6 Golf is hard to find in decent condition. 

Edited by KieranH

3 door is the way keiran! Unfortunately I have a 5 door, but I still love it!

It appears to be! Finding one is the hard part I guess. I have 5 different bookmarks to check different websites.

This has been for sale for a while, it's dropped in price a bit since I seen it on pistonheads 

Really? I wonder how low it will drop before someone buys it.

How much you thinking of spending Kieran??

Not this much ahaha, wish I could.

I'm safe with my money, so I'm very specific when it comes to buying something as expensive as a car.

Has to be a Vr6 mk 3 golf, 3 door, stock and under 100k mileage while also being well looked after. It appears most 3 door Vr6's are modified.

EDIT: And the OBD2 model

Edited by KieranH

Not this much ahaha, wish I could.

I'm safe with my money, so I'm very specific when it comes to buying something as expensive as a car.

Has to be a Vr6 mk 3 golf, 3 door, stock and under 100k mileage while also being well looked after. It appears most 3 door Vr6's are modified.

EDIT: And the OBD2 model

Dependant on what your going to spend there's a few standard 3drs on eBay.