• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

being ex forces, we had 1 million and 1 uses for military grade green tape.   that shit would band anything together! lol   as for cable ties theyre good for tieing POWs up     and we used to call the

your a lucky man if your missus hoovers your car out for you!   mine would look at mine and say when your done do mine lol

Cheers Bealie being called a retard is better than what my wife calls me on a regular basis when I start talking about my golf to her lol

Posted Images

Mine runs fine. The pucks are made from vulcanised rubber so there fine as spacer mounts. If your worried Dan you could put 3 pucks in 1 on each mount. It's easy to do cabbs you just need to get longer bolts

Interesting that mate. I'll see how low it sits when my new wheels come and might look at doing that.

It's speed lump capital of the northwest in Manchester now. There everywhere. Cheers

Edited by VR6CABBS

Interesting that mate. I'll see how low it sits when my new wheels come and might look at doing that. Cheers

can go for that slammed look without being impractical!

one thing i hate is when you hear the grinding of either the exhaust, wishbones or seals as you go over a speed bump incorrectly. and then everyone looks round lol

at the local shopping car park i cant get up the in ramp, have to go in at an angle or i pull the front end under the wheels :D

can go for that slammed look without being impractical!

one thing i hate is when you hear the grinding of either the exhaust, wishbones or seals as you go over a speed bump incorrectly. and then everyone looks round lol

at the local shopping car park i cant get up the in ramp, have to go in at an angle or i pull the front end under the wheels :D

That's something I need to invest in aswell. Some good quality exhaust clamps. When I fitted the cat back system I used stainless steel u clamps and cut the excess off the bolts. I'm sure there must be better clamps than them. Anyone got any ideas? If that exhaust suddenly starts blowing it will piss me right off. Haha

jubilee clips and gungum??

haha

or just plain welding. not really ideal as you need some flex, but at least there will be no clamps to catch.

Jubilee clips on an exhaust. Are you crazy Dan? Lol. Don't you mean u clamps? Haha.

I seen some a while back on some bodies project on here and they were good quality one.

Don't get me wrong the stainless one I used are good but don't see them holding forever. They sort of bent went I tightened them.

Jubilee clips on an exhaust. Are you crazy Dan? Lol. Don't you mean u clamps? Haha.

I seen some a while back on some bodies project on here and they were good quality one.

Don't get me wrong the stainless one I used are good but don't see them holding forever. They sort of bent went I tightened them.

crazy? who you calling crazy? im a madman haha

jubilee clips are low profile compared to clamps - but yes i was taking the preveribal! haha

and whenever iv done exhaust clamps the exhust has always crumpled where the clamp is.

can never be too tight right? tight is good lol

They certainly look like they have more clearance than standard u clamps

Clearance isn't to bad on the stainless u clamps I've used mate because I've turned them sidewards and cut the excess off the end of the bolts. I just don't trust them as when I was tightening them up they were bending and crushing. I think a slight knock and my car would sound like a Sherman tank. Haha