Bristol Volksfest + Dubbers meet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a night mare finding accomondation the nearest travel inn is booked up I'll get on the case as soon as I get back from me hols but I need to know numbers as to whos coming along. And i hope you've all pre booked your tickets as there is a cut off date for this :-)

Hotel

there's another possible hotel for accomondation and heres the email which they sent me regarding prices etc

Hi Claire

Yes we do have availability for 5 rooms on 19th June 2004. The cost of the rooms are as follows :-

1 person in the room - £50.00

2 people in the room - £60.00

These rates include VAT and full English breakfast. Al our rooms are non - smoking.

If you would like to book the rooms we would need the names and a credit card number and expiry date to confirm the booking.

The car park does not have CCTV but we have not had any problems - the Motorway Police Headquarters are very close to us on the opposite side of the road!

We look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Reception Team

----- Original Message -----

To: enquiries@almondsburyinterchangehotel.com

Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 11:27 AM

Subject: Room Avalibility

Hello,

Please could you let me know if there are any rooms avalible for saturday 19th June 2004. I would be looking for possibly 5 or more rooms.

Also could you let me know the room costs I would be only looking at your standard rooms.

I know this is a strange question but is you car park safe i.e does it have CCTV?

Come on peeps what do you recon I dont have to much time now until the next show to get the accomondation organised as everyewhere is booking up in this area quick

Hello peeps unfortunatly i think its going to be camping for all of us the night before as everything I have looked at regarding hotels etc is booked up or very expensive :-(

I'm sure this will be ok I'll bring a good barbi and if every one brings some beers and a bit of food for the barbi I recone it'll be a good night + there will be other dubers there for the show :-)

do I come or dont I ..... :)

Come on pete you know you want to :-)

Update people camping it is

if you pre book your tickets by the 1st June entrance is £5 per person and camping is £8 per person

So come on send your money off

all you need to do is click on the bristol volksfest link at the start of this thread and follow the links to download the advance ticket application form ;)

Has anyone seen or heard anything from Patrick green he mentioned on here he had his tickets for the show but he hasn't read my PM I sent him nearly a month ago about the show and he hasn't logged into the website for ages.