Bristol Volksfest + Dubbers meet

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk 20th June 2004

Complete change of plan here from the south west motor show.

I didn't realise that this show was on the same day so obviously it would be much better for doing a dub/vr6 thing at this one :)

For any of you interested I can get some accomondation organised and also a vr6 stand together :)

I haven't spoke to the organisers but I will try and contact them either today or tomorow :)

Come on guys and gals put your names down ;)

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes' date=' count me in Claire. hopefully gona be a good turn out, if there's a few more of us going might b an idea to get a campsite sorted(as much as i love camping ;) !) Anyone else up for it?[/quote']

i love camping i allways get so pissed must be the fresh air

oh yes' date=' count me in Claire. hopefully gona be a good turn out, if there's a few more of us going might b an idea to get a campsite sorted(as much as i love camping ;) !) Anyone else up for it?[/quote']

i love camping i allways get so pissed must be the fresh air

good boy,son ;)

Guest couzens
ofcourse you can cum... ;)

err.... I think we need to find out more about her before she can come. ?! :) &| :P Put a thread up in the general section Vmadgirl so we can all say HI.

[ Edited Sun Apr 04 2004' date= 08:41AM ]

Guest couzens

Ok, put me down Claire for now providing it doesn't cost a fortune as Ibiza will be getting close at this point. Don't forget its the weekend after VW Woodstock which I hope you are all coming to! OK, so who am I sleeping with; sorry in who's tent? :):D

[ Edited Sun Apr 04 2004, 08:49AM ]

:P Why thankyou......nice to know that i can cum..... ;)

err.... I think we need to find out more about her before she can come. ?! :) &| :P Put a thread up in the general section Vmadgirl so we can all say HI.

[ Edited Sun Apr 04 2004' date= 08:41AM ]

Just off to do it now, and tell you alittle about myself..... :) but im ok honest, no nut case so you are safe if i do come..... :D

Ok then lads and ladies here some cjoices of travel inn's. I haven't gone for any places in bristol because i would not leave my car antwhere in Bristol and if I organised accomondation and some ones car got done over I would never forgive my self. Its car crime capital unfortunalty :-(

First choice Portishead TI http://www.travelinn.co.uk/TI/index.jsp?page=inn&id=255

Second choice Chippenham http://www.travelinn.co.uk/TI/index.jsp?page=inn&id=267

I'm not sure where everyone is coming from so let me know your views and well sort someithing out.

I take it your all up for a vr6 club stand??????????

yeah well said claire, im easy bout which one is chosen, whatevers closer to a town for the evening session i suppose %-6 ;) !

As for the VR6 stand, pete are you coming? being our leader and massiar and all that :P

Guest couzens
Whatever guys..iknow id prefere a bed tho :).

And they do a good brekkie in the morning ;)

There's no fun in that and what do you want a bed for cos you won't be getting any sleep :o