Bristol Volksfest + Dubbers meet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good girl' date=' you know it makes sense ;) Cya soon :) [/quote']

That you will ben..... ;)

Ok i agree a bed is much better than a hard floor' date=' will give you that......he he ;) [/quote']

All depends what your plannig on using it for? :D

Now this is true, bed is better for sleeping on and the floor is better for ......well you know a floor dont make lots of noise does it....he he :D

Right then lads and ladies back to the topic :-) I have to send off the club stand booking form so I will provisionally book the stand for;

me (vdubgirl)

BenW16

Ingham

Couzens

Dubloke

vwmadgirl

Please feel free to add your name as I'm going to put down 10 cars

All we now need to do is arrange the night before

Two choices

Camping at £8 (prebooked) for the whole weekend at the show Cheap but not very nice camping facilities and no bar close by.

or

Hotel nearby. The easiest is probably the travel inn at Chippenham if we stay there its going to take approximatly 30 mins to get the show the next day and pre booked entry tickets are £5 for the show on the Sunday. But the downside is its more expensive :( .

I'm going to have a chat with a friend who lives in Bath soon so I'll ask her if she knows any good b&b's preferably ones attached to a pub :P

If any one else has any further suggestions please let me know :)

Gotta get going on this one June may seem a long way away but its only 2 months &|

Wanna make it a good weekend for all involved 8o)

lol Well she is a fellow dubber but i'm not sure she'll be happy with us lot gate crashing her digs :-)

So from this thread I take it camping is a no no and were going for the nice bed and beer choice :-)

I'll get something sorted

good enough, if the rolling road day was anything t go by hopefully this is gona be a good turn out aswell..

well done for getting the moderator status aswell claire, if anyone deserved's it u certainly do.. dedications what u need lol. nah serious well done sweetheart. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Good man Patrick :-) There is the travel inn/lodge at chippenham which is about 20 min away from the site or I am going to try and hunt down some B and B's near the racecourse.

I'm going to let all the inters hoo haa die down first and then crack in to getting it all organised for everyone :-)

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/web%20camping%20application.htm

God you lazy buggers do it yourselves lol :P Click on the above link print the form off then fill it out and write a cheque (£5 per person) and send to the address.

Youi can pay on the day but it is slightly more expensive :(

I CERTAINLY AINT PAYING FOR YOU LOT TO GET IN !amazed ;)