joined a while ago as a hopeful, now seen the light and got myself a mk2 vr6 :D

you may already know it, but if anyone has any more info on the car would be much appreciated.. in a little bit of a sorry state at the moment but its gonna be rebuilt and be a show stopper hopefully.. 

ive always wanted to go down the route of a raddo vr but never had the opportunity... then this little beauty popped up and i couldnt refuse it to be honest.. the potential is unreal and i will start a "rebuild thread" as soon as i pick it up (next weekend hopefully)..

ive found a build thread on it on the edition 38 forum which is pretty cool but as i say if any of the previous owners are on here to shed a bit of light that would be sweet... 

dub scene here i am lol...

post-93549-0-25029800-1395325544_thumb.j

post-93549-0-93628300-1395325549_thumb.j

post-93549-0-78964600-1395325848_thumb.j

post-93549-0-27730600-1395325852_thumb.j

post-93549-0-01282600-1395325857_thumb.j

post-93549-0-31759600-1395325859_thumb.j

Cheers lads.. hopefully should be picking it up on Saturday or Sunday next weekend then hopefully me and Dave might get it built up and MOT'd/taxed the following week, once it's usable i'm gonna get it painted where it needs it and have already got about £900 spent on parts on ebay lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sean I'd have a mk2 tomorrow mate. That's what I was originally after but they were just too much money with a VR in and I got my mk3 for nowt really lol then James here done a cracking job painting it for me. So Sean if you need and paint work he's your man and he's local B)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

I will post some pics tommorow in daylight.. Got the interior all in today and doors and tailgate built up.. In need of the rear wiper mech if anyone has one for sale? Will be making a shopping list of bits and pieces I need..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interior in... just a few little trims here and there.. steering wheel options? What are people's opinions.. also anyone know where I can get the proper speak multi plugs as someone has butchered these ones :(

Also... lol. Got a couple of threaded bolt holes just below the front of the back seat bench, I've got a massive box of bits and pieces and a box of screws haha.. last owner took it all to bits for some unknown reason and didn't label anything ....

I'm sure there's a cream highline leather interior on here somewhere for sale. It'd look good against the oak green paint. Well I think it would anyway. The door cards would fit I don't think but the seats would

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk