Result: http://i.imgur.com/oPV6yXw.jpg

Lowered the car to a two finger width space between the arches and tyres. This was 315mm between the centre of the alloy and the top of the arch. I can JUST fit a jack underneath if I get a flat *touch wood*.

Bought refurbished 16" BBS RXII RS771 and coil overs from www.lowerks.com. Tyres are Falken ZE914 195/45 (I read good things on various sites).

Steering wheel is now pulling to the right however. Mechanic said run it for a few days then come back since they will adjust from driving. After he's done the final tweeks, I'll probable need to get the wheels aligned. 

Anyone got any more info/experience with this?

Edited by OurVR6
  • 3 weeks later...

Result: http://i.imgur.com/oPV6yXw.jpg

Lowered the car to a two finger width space between the arches and tyres. This was 315mm between the centre of the alloy and the top of the arch. I can JUST fit a jack underneath if I get a flat *touch wood*.

Bought refurbished 16" BBS RXII RS771 and coil overs from www.lowerks.com. Tyres are Falken ZE914 195/45 (I read good things on various sites).

Steering wheel is now pulling to the right however. Mechanic said run it for a few days then come back since they will adjust from driving. After he's done the final tweeks, I'll probable need to get the wheels aligned.

Anyone got any more info/experience with this?

it's good practice to get you're camber + tracking sorted so as to minimise tyre wear and to try and counter that awful pulling across uneven roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's good practice to get you're camber + tracking sorted so as to minimise tyre wear and to try and counter that awful pulling across uneven roads.

Got all that done

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I've driven a car before that when you accelerated it pulled to one side, so you corrected the steering to compensate, when you changed gear, it pulled backed the opposite direction, and reapeated through the gears. Turned out to be a ball joint on the rear.