Keep me company

Application packaging? That's the devil. Lol. Why do you need a team of people for that. LolSent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big business mate, over 30 clients in the UK we package for releasing upwards of 160 - 190 packages a month, we have a team of 30 staff in UK, offshore team in Romania and India and have 10 apprentices in UK :)

We deal with MSI, App-v 4.x / 5.0 ThinApp and Citrix.

What do you do buddy?

Club Chairman

Be a man, boil the kettle, few drops of cold water till you can submerge your finger in it bearably yet still hot enough to hurt like a bitch,(lol?) for as long as you can, when it's gone numb from the heat squeeze the hell out of it and it'll give and you'll have the sweet relief. Once you're done squeezing all the nasty out coat it in iodine tincture and a plaster overnight and a day or 2 it'll be 100% again.

Tried and tested method by me, I always get infections down my nails from as my fiancé calls it "playing out" with car, tools etc and getting the muck and cuts we all love so much to our fingers and hands.

Looks like you bite your nails too, I've got a few sores if I've bitten too far down and made it bleed too.

Edited by Lukey.