right guys havent had my car long and the car has been pulling to the left quite bad since had it.jacked it up the other day and noticed that the inside of the tyre on the passenger side is worn leading me to think that the tracking is out.plus when i accelerate it pulls really badly then when lef off the accelerator its not so bad

Edited by Vr6pates
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have found a place and theyve done it now.thankyou for your help tho

Well after seeing that about engine mounts I recently renewed an engine mount on the passenger side and noticed that the gearbox wining after it

Basically every front wheel drive car with a open diff and a bit of power will get some torque steer as the gearbox isn't centrally mounted. It's not a fault as such just how fwd cars work. You can st

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

After having it tracked drove it home which is bout 2mins away from me but the roads are terrible but gping shopping today on the motorway its still the same pulling to the ledt.get annoyd with the car now cus just chucking gud money at it and nothing getting any better help help please

Ball joints what do you mean drive shaft etc

No I mean ball joints.  

On the wheel end of the wishbone is ball joint, it fits to the bottom of the strut/hub assembly and these wear, become slack and can present the symptoms you described.

Here, it is item number ten near the bottom right of the image.

post-93090-0-54881400-1388432553_thumb.p

Edited by Swivelonit