VR6OC Christmas - ho ho ho

Whilst on the theme of Christmas, for those who have children and those who are just looking for a laugh, go and send a message from santa to your children from Santa PNP, you can upload pictures and choose what you want santa to say to your kids, it scared the crap out of my daughter as she panicked how santa knew about her.

Here it is Santa PNP

All the best to you all.

Nice and festive :-)

In fact the whole site seems to have had another revamp recently. It's looking far better and a lot more intuitive.

Great step forward, well done :D

Cheers Mark, who doesn't love some festive fun. :)

Constant evolution with the site, although it's not been overhauled in about 8 years! So it's like learning it all over again lol. Forum software has moved along significantly during that time and makes a refreshing change! Always handy having tapatalk too ( using it now )

Lots more bits to come, and still got content to migrate over but struggling for time this side of crimbo!!

Ho ho ho

Club Chairman

The price hikes on food are totally ridiculous, we didn't really get much extra, I know for a fact actually cos we do the self scan, we got about £25 extra of stuff, the end price was £60 more! So the rest of the normal items of shopping as a whole had £35 extra spread across it.

Makes me so mad!!