Tablet Reviews?

Hi guys,

Im into looking at buying a tablet, mainly for work and general dossing around when i cant be bothered to fire up the desktop. Im looking at one thats a minimum 9" screen, running android OS, not fussed too much about HDD space, but preferably at least 8GB. and got to be fairly well made to withstand knocks at work e.t.c

has anyone bought one recently that want to share reviews?

p.s no ipads, i really dont get on with apple software

Cheers ears

Apparently that new hudl from tescos is supposed to be good for the money.

Although I don't think tablets are particularly good for work, get a laptop for that.. ;)

EDIT: and as above I'm no apple can but once I got on a IPad I've never looked back. Again not for work though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well i think laptop might be a bit bulky, i only want to use it for looking in my calender and book appointments, so i can quickly whip it out and look. also one of the reasons i prefer android / samsung products is because i can then sync all my calender / emails with it e.t.c.

The new iPad air or new iPad mini is where it's at.

I use my iPad 2 quite heavily, infact I do most if the website stuff on it as well as mails, reading, games and useful productivity stuff :)

I've got the 64GB and its great, I've also got a MacBook Pro that I hardly switch on anymore.

I'd take an iPad over an android tablet any day, especially if you have other apple products, they just work and link up very well.

No doubt the flame wars will begin on that!

It's like the whole Nintendo vs sega all over again :)

Club Chairman

I think thats it really, it depends what else you got, like if you have all apple products then their all going to work together, and same for android devices. I just prefer the android OS more, i can just get on with iy better and feels like more freedom for customisation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I've just bought a nook absolutely brilliant dont know the specs but my £600 laptop never gets used .. I use it to trawl all the forums YouTube etc its ace .. superfast kids use it for cartoons etc ..

Very catalogue have them half price £80.

If anybody is selling a 7" tablet with WiFi and Bluetooth I want a cheap one just as a touch screen in the Golf to work with an ELM327 and Torque app.

It can be old as long as it works, not bothered about storage size either.

Just to throw my 2 pence in, I would go for an iPad also, oh I did, a Mac Book too and an iMac and iPhone 5, you could say I like Apple, the reasoning behind my choice is ease of use and compatibility, Apple is a lifestyle choice and not a product.

Android tablet for in the car as these are usually cheaper than "i" things

I always said I'd never get an ipad as I had no use for one. Never off mine now, easier to rake on holiday and can put my puck straight on to it.

Was tempted to order the ipad air whilst in new York but wouldn't be there to collect if. May have to go back again and get one

They're gonna sell them in England too you know