V6 Festival Feedback & Comments

First of all, a big thanks to who attended !

post-81920-138288732826_thumb.jpg

Over 65 + cars attended, which was a good number considering weather and time of the year we thought, at one point we were struggling for spaces!

A big thanks to the VR6OC team for helping to organise this event too :) couldn't have done it without you all :)

This topic is intended for people who attended to provide feedback on the day, and improvements that could be made in the future!

Feel free to comment on all aspects of the event.. Organisation, show categories etc... Good or bad so we can take these comments away to make things bigger and better :)

We'd love see your photos too, feel free to upload to to appropriate forum section!

Cheers,

The VR6OC Team

Club Chairman

Firstly a BIG thanks to Pete for organizing good.gif our great day out atIMG_3652.jpg
A great day out and top crowd as always and a good chance for photos although the daughter of Hitler stopping a few nice cars going on banked track was a shame cray.gif But mine made the height required tongue.png IMG_3680.jpg
IMG_3681.jpg
And then a frantic message from Michelle to me and Doug to get back to main show area as we had both one one of these shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif IMG_3698.jpg
But it made my birthday( wink.png) even more special even though i would never have guessed id win anything!

Then to finish the day off was nice to head back to Bluewater with Doug Michelle Nick Gary & of course Paul and his good lady Gemma! for a steak burger, fries and megga shakes friends.gif

Once again thanks to all as without a great crowd the day would not be so great!

P.S. I paid my money for banked photo when i got my trophy which probably looked like a bribe wink.png 

If you took part in the photo on the banked track and have not yet paid, please do so ASAP by sending £10 to membership@vr6oc.com using PayPal.

Many thanks

Pete

Club Chairman

Yep come on folks, poor ol Pete is out of pocket on this. Not exactly supporting your club is it.  :(

• 2 weeks later...