I made the heinous mistake of selling my VR6 a few years ago and am trying to hunt it down now!

She is a 1993 Montana Green VR6 and was one of the tidiest VR6's about!

Do any of the fellow VR6 owners have her now or know where she is!

Please let me know EVEN if she is not available I'd love to know she is still out there!

I've not come across it mate to be honest, however this is one of the reasons we have the owners register to keep track of where our aging cars are lurking and what state they are in - http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/profiles/profile.php

Good luck with the search though, and let us know if you come across her again!

Presume you have looked at the DVLA website that will at least give you an indication if its on the road still or scrapped?

Thanks for your help. Not listed on here but listed on DVLA as still a runner! I've been doing some research as well and i'm not sure on the colour name on the car! For the last 8 years I've said it was Montana Green but apparently they didn't make any cars in that colour in 1993...

Anyway, appreciate any more help if this beaut of a car is known of by anyone

• 7 months later...

I've been through exactly the same situation back in September mate, I did the dvla thing and found out mine was sorn but thankfully still alive. I googled till I was blue in the face then came across a post on another forum where someone had the suggestion on typing the reg into Google with, I think, inverted commas. For example "k221 ***" and I couldn't believe my luck. Too result on the google page was a thread on edition 38, where my old car was for sale only 30 mile from me. Needless to say that was it, it came home 3 days later.

Good luck with the search, patience can sometimes pay off.

• 4 years later...

I know it lives in my area owner attended a local school football match and couldn’t believe my eyes when one of my friends sent me the picture.

by the time I rushed down there it had gone!.

but believe you me I’d want her back a lot more than you as I did the majority of the upgrades she was bog standard when. I got her in 2001!!.

I was always told it was a proper colour ‘Montana green’ code was B6Z IIRC.

Yeah that’s the colour. In doing some research, it was a rare colour on the VR6 Mk3 and only 555 made or something. 

I bought it is 2006 and at the time worked in a motor parts shop and when I had finished with her, she kept up with carrera 4’s to 100mph and was savage. 

I really want her back!

I loved that car purchased it from a mate at  work who purchased it from somewhere near Oxford I believe originally came from Edinburgh in Scotland the best thing I did was to have a power float custom exhaust fitted minus the cat it sounded phenomenal when I fitted it and couldn’t believe it was actually my car making the noise.

It looked a bit bog standard  when I first got it but After I did a few bits it look quite tasty and always managed to get comments everywhere I went even the local Volkswagen dealership loved having a parked near the showroom  said it was a good advertisement to the brand.

i then see if for sale on eBay think it was parked on cobbled streets or something now with a leather interior (too expensive to purchase when I had it).

4CBB51AA-DB33-40F1-AC55-E734C548B1DA.jpeg

7AC01316-04D4-4AC7-ACB1-7786C9F6AD41.jpeg

F09E2398-C22E-4890-BBC4-453DD2F7057B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

May be it’s just not meant to be found.

like the Golden Fleece, hens teeth, the holy grail etc, unless you know someone who’s plod who’s willing to risk their job, we will never know!.

I think we should move on somethings are never as good second time around.............or are they?.

i just brought back 2 of my old cars and I’m so glad I did because you always know when they drive off if your going to miss them or not.

if I can’t find him I’ll just buy a mk2 GTI drop a VR6 turbo’d Lump in it and paint it the same colour, now that would be A1. ?????