WELL AND TRULY RIMMED MYSELF!

Well guys, I spent ages mirror polishing my old A3 Rims and now they are off the car. Its taken a whole month to get these as they where sent over with out the special valves. If you look carefully they are situated in an allen key hole. Pretty cool I thought, i'm sure other RH's are the same but it's a new one on me.

Discovered on the way home that they rub slightly so may roll the rears.

The rubber is pretty crap (ran out of funds!) but I don't drive the car really hard so hopefully I wont notice it too much. They have stiffened up the ride slightly but nothing too bad.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks as I hope I haven't wasted my money - In any case I like them so thats all that matters I suppose. (thiefs probably will as well!!)

rim_close_2.jpg

rim_close_1.jpg

side_shot.jpg

mark said you were getting some rh rims................they look the nutt's 8) .....welcome to the rh gang..lol.....i remember thinking how clean your vr was at the last rr day...those wheels have realy transformed the look 8) ....my rh's rubbed on the rear (and the front for that matter)... but i was running 215's at the time with no arch work done