VW Action southwest 13th, 14th, 15th April 2012

I'm thinking about it........need to book all my holidays and sort out my long weekends' date=' but seriously considering it..

[/quote']

who invited you ;-)

i'll probably be up for this if i still have the VR

?? you thinking of selling then??...... be a 200 miles each way for me but still thinking about it....

I'm thinking about it........need to book all my holidays and sort out my long weekends' date=' but seriously considering it..

[/quote']

who invited you ;-)

i'll probably be up for this if i still have the VR

whoooaaa, you gotta have it mate....... Need a partner again this season ;)

Think we,ll be there.......Even if only one VR.. :o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ill look at the weather nearer the time' date=' but I might come down on Sat morning and stay until the Sunday. You guys got space for a small tent and larger car. lol.

[/quote']

We are just in general camping jk but will save some room incase you come down, will pm you my number then you can drop me a text when you arrive. ;)

Great show' date=' weather wasn't amazing but plenty of beers sorted that and the none stop entertainment from our group. Even better to pick up a trophy on the Saturday ;)

[/quote']

OOOH a trophy..what was it for? best in show? Well done either way car looks sweet so deserves something....

Great show' date=' weather wasn't amazing but plenty of beers sorted that and the none stop entertainment from our group. Even better to pick up a trophy on the Saturday ;)

[/quote']

OOOH a trophy..what was it for? best in show? Well done either way car looks sweet so deserves something....

Cheers Don, Nah not best in show but Everyday vehicle concours watercooled winner, so chuffed wit that to be honest, will try get some pics loaded up in the next few days from the show.